[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The next day we were trying to get tyler my 7yo �either �a wildebeest or impale or baboon. �The little bastard shoots real well and we tested him with a .243 as I didn�t know if the recoil would mess him up. �He shot an inch group on paper with it so we thought righto lets see what he can do. �After about an hours hunting we spotted an impala ram and a few of its girls, as we tried to get into position the ram run, tyler fired as they went away from us and I asked him what happened as it all went down so quick. �He said � dad I saw the three, but when they run I tried to shoot the one with horns from behind and I think I got him�
Well ��.the ram went about 40m and fell over, the shot was in the right hip with the bullet finishing in the lungs��.he called it spot on�..its amazing what you can teach a kid and charl was saying tyler is the youngest client he has ever had and a lot better shot than many others���.im so proud of him.

we dragged it out of the grass for a better photo :toocool:

[Linked Image]

We still had �a few days to go so I decided to go to sun city as now we all had a few trophies I would like to give the kids some relax time. I rang up and got the suite booked at the palace��..holy crap it�s a cool place, if you ever go to Africa go there��..there a several types of accom but this one is the top of the line��.you will see why. �Best part is charl and Erica came with us for the 2 days as they then dropped us back to joberg, picked up more clients and were off to the Kalahari for a lion hunt.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]