I haven't hunted the wide array of game that some have, but when it comes down to those that I've hunted, there's no way that I could choose just one as a favorite. I love to hunt antelope, being able to choose from dozens of bucks and see game all day long is fun. Elk are a blast, whether it is an archery hunt during the rut in the Breaks or a late season hunt in the mountains, I really enjoy the whole process. WT and MD are a lot of fun, archery hunting for a velvet buck or hunting our five week rifle season, I'll never tire of looking for a big deer. Bears are fun, but I've shot enough that I do it more for fun than as a serious endeavor. Which isn't to say that I don't get pretty wound up when I see one that I want. I hope to one day be able to hunt some of the other stuff that's out there. For now I'm kept pretty busy just trying to shoot stuff in MT, WY, and ND. A big caribou and a moose are on the short list of stuff that I need to kill sooner than later. The more I think about it, the more I realize that there's no way that I'll ever have a favorite animal to hunt. It's the hunt itself that I enjoy more than anything else.