Thanks for all the great advice guy's!!! One thing I did not realize is that Knight was still kicking!! Surprise I guess!!!! Thought they went under!!! Hope one day to post up an animal with a smokepole!!!! Moose and antelope is what I tried for again this year with the muzzy. But hopefully next year it will be for all. I had one real bad experience in losing a monster 11x5 muley @ 10 yds. Bad shot didn't get the hair trigger set. Knocked him flat backwards. Shot just in front of the shoulder, coughing up blood. Thought about just jumping on him and putting the knife to work. He had to much head gear for me to get to close as he was sprawling around. Pre lubed my buffalo bullets and had the shakes pretty bad and dropped them in the sand. Buck finally got up and hit the fence and rolled backwards, then came my way. I had to bail. Got reloaded, waited for my buddy to arrive. The deer left hair and blood on a 3 foot high barbed wire fence where he crossed. Where I first knocked him down there was a 3 foot diameter of blood on the ground. Thought he was mine. He could barely run. 45 minute wait and started looking. Went through some cattails with blood on both sides of the cattails. After that, I know he came up the bank, but then a hail storm hit and lost all sign. spent 3 days looking for him. Coyotes. Magpies, crows whatever I could try and use. Was so disappointed I lost such a magnificent animal. My fault totally and quit hunting with the muzzy even though I know it was not the gun, bullet, powder etc. just a bad shot. 25 years ago and it is still so fresh in my mind. Enough crying, thanks for all your help!!