Knight sold out and was bought by another company.

Anyway, your thread is named "Best?" and while that triggers a lot of fun conversation, if you are wanting an in line I would point you to a break action first mainly because of maintenance. My bolt action takes a heck of a lot longer to clean over a break action hands down.

The only break actions that Knight makes (that I know of) is the KP1 or the new version KPX. They also came out with a brand new Vision break action, but I don't know if it is stainless, but regardless would be a nice piece. Knight should fit into your price range and have craftsmanship.

CVA Accura V2 on the other hand is a great rifle, however it doesn't come with iron sights, so that would be an add on with you would need to get the barrel tapped and put on a nice set of Williams Ghost Rings. The CVA is a cheaper firearm so that makes up some of the overall price.

A lot of people like T/C, I am not one of those. However, I think T/C has the biggest name so manufactures make anything for them.

Traditions makes a nice rifle called the Vortek, but it doesn't come stainless and seems light to me in the quality craftsmanship.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.