Originally Posted by Boxer
JBM has a fairly comprehensive list of Rimfire fodder/projectiles and it is far handier to sniff through.

Thus far,for the flavors I have gunned in extrapolation to their(JBM's) genned come-ups,the data has been incredibly accurate and that in a host of known erectors. Temp/atmospheric swings will show great influx,due the Ping Pong Ball BC's and pedestrian launch velocities,coupled with beeg erector dumps,but when factored...nice things can be reliably arranged.

Thanks, I hadn't looked there yet, just posted the first "good" link I ran across.

There's been a pretty good run on High Zoot 22LR's as of late and the interest/fun is very WELL founded. They are a [bleep] hoot and will quickly discern which erectors track and which do not,due the gross swings requisite to dabble wayyyyyyy downtown.

I've played quite a bit at 2-250, but haven't done any serious leg stretchin'.....time's here....

With 50+ MILS of ele,in the erector/reticle...a 6x or 10x Fixed [bleep] is tough to whoop.

Imma admitted power whore, so the 22x NF suits me well, as does the R1 reticle.

Shoulda maybe kept the 3.5-15 on it, as I think I remembering getting a focus at 50....them's the brakes sometimes...

This rig gets it's glass stole regularly for test mule status on other projects, so the 22x's won out.

I'll just suffer the consequences.....