Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From the Bundy family......

Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad�s signature on it. They think they can take them over two borders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfield Auction and sell them. All this with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are?

What? The vast federal conspiracy now includes paying off complicit brand inspectors, truckers, the whole Richfield Auction operation and......

....cowboys?

We got a dispute here and one side is blowing vast amounts of BS.....

Well, this post was handiest. grin

If you fail to see how the environmental groups and the BLM have conspired, then I dunno what to tell you.

The government is indeed hiring cowboys, and using sale barns, and equipment and helicopters. Someone owns that stuff.

And what exempts the feds from having to follow state brand laws? Especially if they cross state lines? It is the law that brands have to be inspected, and ownership proven with the registered brands...

I don't want to split hairs here, but anyone that can't see what the government is doing not only to ranchers, but hunters and shooters, and other recreations and industries needs to open their eyes.

Hell, 3/4 of the threads on this entire site are about government conspiracy to do away with our freedoms and rights.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!