I had a rifle that copper fouled bad anyhow used my usual gunslick foam let it set nothing wouldnt put a dent in the copper. I go 2-3 days scrubbing with it, switched to another gunslick product the liquid copper remover and brushes [bleep] still 2-3 days of cleaning. So bought some montana extreme bore paste and liquid bore cleaner. Holy smokes talk about fumes i would be out in the garage scrubbing with this stuff my wife come out go whew it stinks and go back inside. That stuff worked ok, so i switched to sweets that stuff stank just as bad as montana extreme stuff and it worked ok. Then i went with barnes cr-10 it stank as well didnt work very well. Then i read about wipeout tried the foam stuff and wow it worked no brushes. Then i found wipe out liquid accelerator and liquid wipe out use them both. So for me the wipe out products oh and they dont stink i clean my rifle in the house and not get high on ammonia!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.