Originally Posted by southtexas
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by Big_Redhead
Where I live, a 50mm scope is a sure sign of a novice hunter. High, see-through mounts remove all doubt.

Bingo...............

So when you see me carrying my M70 with its Weaver K3, it will be obvious that I'm the reincarnation of Daniel Boone?

Funny how we are so quick to judge others.

I was talking about doofusses that live and hunt here where I live, not you or where you live. Had you read my previous post, you would know that I don't care what setup anyone else runs. The doofusses around here put 50mm scopes on their low-rent guns to make an impression on other doofusses. Then they haul them into a swamp where you can't see past 50 yards and shoot at every deer they see. Then it runs on 3 legs to some other doofus who shoots out another leg or guts. Then the doofusses don't bother tracking the deer and it dies in some low spot and stinks up the woods until December.

There are just too many such doofusses in the woods around here. I wish resident hunting licences cost $300. It would thin out some of the doofusses.

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.