Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rost495
Can't believe folks making a choice this early. And once again giving the win to the other side by stubborness. I"m about as stubborn as they come, but I sure don't want to vote for someone that doesn't have a chance.

Way to early to make such decisions.
"RINO" means Republican in Name Only. I'm not worrying much about party designations other than I KNOW when I see Democrat at the national level that it's Commie-Traitor 99% of the time. It's gotten to the point that most Republicans fall in the same category. Certainly Christie does. Hell he wouldn't make a pimple on a Democrat's ass at the state level in Kansas or Okiehoma.

It really has nothign to do with republican or RINO.

It has to do with not wasting a vote that will net a FOR SURE DEMOCRAT.

That plus not all the closets have been opened etc...

I am all for voting for the right person, as long as its not a loosing cause, then I"ll take the lesser of evils.

Why folks get riled up in a presidential election over this bothers me. We should be getting those "3rd" party folks elected mainstream at the lowest posts... first, so that in time, we can vote for the best candidate and not be totally wasting a vote.

Perot.. fine example of a total waste because folks were pissed off but not thinking clearly at all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....