Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
You have a Varminter .243 win,be still my beating heart,that's IS the Varminter I want when I get some money.

Its pet factory ammo is 70 gr BT, Fed Prem , I am about out of it I hope I can still find some. I will try and find you a photo. With these guns you have to remember 'rome was not built over night' I have been very lucky with my hobbies, loves, I never lost money on over 15 airplanes, made a lot of money owning and flying turbine Airtractors, Took 2 bloodbaths feeding cattle 1st when the Mad Cow scare ( very poorly handled by our Govt.) . Many made big bucks shorting futures! 2nd bloodbath was brought about by the ethanol ,high corn prices due to the 46c a gallon subsidies. GD warm and fuzzy feel good, common sense tells us you cannot run this country's autos on whiskey. Corn is for feeding people and animals , whiskey is for drinking not mixing with gas and having every body have to work on any chain saw, mower,outboard motor,weed whacker... nuff venting here.. v best

I haven't shot my 243 Varmint in a couple years but it also LOVED the 70 Gr Fed Premiums.

So what is the going value of first edition books and of the original leather bound with cover signed versions?