[Linked Image]
Mr Reelman, I do not know the market on the leather bound copys as every time I want to invest in one a dog gone mod 70, then DD's and a scope gobbles up the coins, its always just one more to tune up, make better and sale,trouble is they come in faster than they go out, then there is always that real nice no round count .264 win mag and 300 win mag that goes in the no sale safe.... LMAO These dog dam 70's are addicting .I used to tell my wife to look at is as a redneck retirement fund, or investments that go bang.. Before my dear wife got sick she told me no more land rich and cash poor, I lost my 80 yr old Dad and if he had a sweet 16 and I had 2, I kept his,sold my 2 and bought a mod 70, slipped it in the back door and waalaa... LOL did the same with 1100's mod 12's etc, kept his and grandDads and sold mine, pretty muck kept gun money in guns.I was a big Sporter varmint man, Ill bet I went thru 20,kind of a niche thing. I used to find nice ones right, was also able to find 10 and 12 X fixed leupolds 2-300 bucks, send em to Oregon for a tune up, really clean the S Varmints up, tune triggers find what she liked to shoot and bam, most went to pals locally. I only had one in .308 and I wish I had kept it I have never seen another! Man it was a shooter with the 165,168 gr stuff. very best
photo is of 50,1,2 and300yard range off S end of runway.

Last edited by winchesterpoor; 04/15/14.