I am listening, and need to replace my 44 Magum dies anyway as the ones I have are OLD and not Carbide or other sizing ring. Means I have to lube my cases. A brand new sporting goods store just opened up a couple of blocks from here, I think it is time for me to take a short Harley ride and check out their selection of dies and stuff smile

BFR, I loaded some heavy 320gr FNHC Cast bullet Technology
bullets with a hatfull of 2400 a few years ago for one of my brown bear hunts. Shot them enough in my 329PD to know that they worked, but that was ALL! I left them with my guide when I was done on that hunt. He also had a 329PD. I long ago sold the dies that I used to build those loads. When I get a good set of dies again, I will not make that same mistake, will keep them forever!

What brand of dies works best for hard recoil ammo abuse in your opinion(S). I would love to hear some suggestions. I like Hornaday Dies for rifle loading, are their handgun dies pretty good as well?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500