I had special BR dies made for the .44 but I found Hornady New Dimension dies will equal them.
I only fold the crimps to the bottom of the crimp grooves and Lee boolits will need LESS because of the chicken scratch grooves.
I only use enough crimp to keep boolits in the brass under recoil because case tension is good. This does not work good with soft lead either. The boolit must be tough enough to expand the brass as you seat. I use water dropped WW metal at around 20 to 22 BHN.
Understand it is not your size die as all are good, it is your expander that will be wrong. If you expand too much no crimp will hold a boolit. It is just an aid to tension. Yes you need a crimp but don't go crazy.
The 329 is a light gun and has a lot of recoil so it is harder to contain boolits. Inertia is strong. Yet over crimps will not solve the problem.
A roll crimp will unfold as the boolit moves but a hard profile or FC will not and will size the boolit trying to go through the crimp. You also ruin brass life.
Even too strong a roll crimp will bulge brass under the crimp so they are hard to chamber and that will break case tension too.
Be gentle.
We will not forget you at all. Just too much other work that keeps us away.