Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Professionally designed and operated, but the fence/gate wasn't taken into consideration?

Stuff like that makes me giggle..

Of course deer protection was taken into consideration. I figured about 20k. Looks like it will be considerably less if I use two gates.

I don't make detailed plans and spend money before the need arises. I have also taken into consideration frost protection and will probably have to install at least one wind machine at 30k. But am I going to go out and buy it now? Of course not, I'll buy it if and when it is needed. I have also taken into consideration bird protection. But am I going to go out and buy it now? Of course not, I'll buy it when it is needed. I have also taken into consideration a $4,000.00 water filter. But am I going to go out and buy it now? Of course not, I'll buy it when it is needed. I have also taken into consideration that I will need about 90 more miles of trellis wire. But am I going to go out and buy it now? Of course not, I'll buy it when it is needed. I could go on but maybe even you get the point.

This is a professionally designed, installed, and managed vineyard and I have the resources to fund it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.