Originally Posted by gunswizard
Here's a question for you concealed carry proponents, are you prepared to accept the consequences should one of your bullets cause the death of of an innocent bystander? You can talk about all the CCW classes you want, how many of you have any real world experience bringing deadly force into play in a stressful situation? Are you prepared to lose your life in a gunfight with a career criminal with nothing to lose? Do you feel your handgun is adequate to go up against someone like the Arvada, CO gunman wearing body armor shooting an AR with 100 rd. drum magazine?

1)Yes. Firing my weapon with my congregation in the background would be an absolute last hope measure with no downside, i.e. a crazy with a weapon actively shooting people.

2)No. See 1). However if confronting an armed threat in a hallway, parking lot, etc with safe foreground and background I would absolutely begin gaining experience immediately.

3)Yes. I do not fear being dead. Not too crazy about the dying part but I will fight to save my loved ones and congregation.

4)If that's all I have that's all I can use. I will make the best of the situation. See 1),2),& 3).

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."