Well, like I mentioned in my post at hunters campfire about the great day my wife and lifelong love Sherri (Asphaltangel here) had at the drag strip, with me racing my hot rod Harley, my bride Sherri now wants to go drag racing! grin Please no one from here PM her about this, I want to surprise her if I can. She almost never looks at classifieds here so I THINK I can pull this iff. We are not neccesarily looking for a 10 second ground pounding full on race ready custom (although iif I can swing one, we'll sure do a deal!), more along the lines of a 70's era (Smogger) Nova with maybe a 307 (350 would be GREAT here) Firebird, Malibu, Chevelle, Mustang, etc. Whatever we get will get a bored out and likely stroker rebuild with some basic hop up parts from Edelbrock etc... If you have a street legal car - EVEN ONE THAT WILL NOT PASS A SMOG INSPECTION WHERE YOU LIVE - that you would trade us that is already pretty quick and in nice looking shape, I can add in some REALLY nice rifles to make a deal work. If this comes together, my sweetie will know that I sacrificed to make something she wants to do with me and have, come to a reality. This, and she, IS WORTH FAR MORE TO ME THAN ANY OF MY PERSONAL TOYS.

PM me with any ideas you have. My Can Am (Bombadier) ATV is an on demand push button 4x4, CV trans with AWSOMOE downhill braking power, about ten years old, but only has a couple hundred miles on it and a new battery. It is an Outlander 400 and hauls my 250lb butt plus gear plus whatever dead critter I pile onto it all over the place, with ease.

Depending upon the auto offered, (Sherri loves convertables and T-Tops) you might find yourself owning my full custom and completely gorgeous 416 Rigby, one of my full custom older Sako's in 222 or 223, my very deadly 340 Tyrannosaur, a handgun in 10mm auto or a Smith and Wesson 329PD 44 Magnum, who knows? I need to turn these things into something that Sherri can enjoy and/or more easily sell upon my eventual demise from my two kinda serious diseases anyway.

So, who here has some sort of V-8 dinosaur rusting away or collecting dust in a garage or carport, and would rather have my quad with possibly some really nice firearms thrown into the mix? (Guns are depending upon the car and its value, of course)

Last edited by safariman; 05/07/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500