Good points all, my friend.

I think that running a mostly stock car in the Sportsman Class only should not be all that bad. Performance enhancements will be merely cam, carb, intake and headers. Nothing more. In Sportsman Class no special safety gear is needed as the speeds are not very high, especially on our 1/8 mile track.

Sherri is back to working 3/4 time since her surgery now, and plans to go to full time in January as her recovery continues. Our very hard times of last winter are easing up.

I know that his Summer will likely be m last and only one of being able to race, unless I get a Kidney pretty soon and recover quickly from that surgery. But there is something about having mostly failed cyst enlarged, painfull as all get out Kidneys and a small tumor in one's brain that cannot be operated on until (and if) a kidney is found and successfully transplanted... that causes a guy to want to live to the fullest his condition, energy and pain will allow, for as long as he can.

If, while doing so I can make some great memories with my sweetie, than so much the better.

Each of us handles or comes to terms with such things differently. This is my way, live 'till I die.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500