Sherri and I are completely unified in our total hatred of mini vans and cube shaped auto's or van thingy's! <G> One of many reasons why we are such a great match up.

She just told me that she has her heart set on an early 70's Nova Coupe, so I am going to try to find one with a wore out and tired 307 V-8 and get that motor re bored and re stroked to a 383 (350 bore, 400ci small block cranksaft hybrid) Mild shift kit in the trans, a few discount house parts from Edelbrock and such, some sky blue metallic paint then it is OFF to the races for Asphalt Angel!

Probably going to have to sell the quad and a couple of nice rifles for cash first, as was suggested here. Thought I would toss out the trade idea first and see what appeared. Nearly snagged her a nice '66 Mustang with a 2bbl 289 (Easy to hop that one up, too) as a trade if the owners wife had not interviened.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500