I'm thinking this goes viral before the weekend's close.
========

Hillary called Obama �incompetent and feckless� in boozy rant

By Bob Fredericks/NY Post
June 27, 2014

Hillary called Obama �incompetent and feckless� in boozy rant
Hillary Clinton allegedly called her former boss, President Barack Obama, "a joke" during a conversation over lunch with friends.

Hillary Clinton called President Obama �incompetent and feckless� and charged that he had �no hand on the tiller half the time� during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.

The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to �Blood Feud,� by best-selling author Edward Klein.

The former first lady, months removed from being Obama�s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.

�When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought � really thought � about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,� Klein wrote.

Clinton ranted, �The thing with Obama is that he can�t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That�s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f�king tiller,� according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday�s Post.

�Obama has turned into a joke,� she went on, according to Klein.

�The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department�s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen�s e-mails � all these scandals. Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,� she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president �incompetent and feckless.�

�Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.�
- Hillary Clinton

Hillary also heaped praise on her hubby, Bill, lauding his presidency and leadership skills � and bitterly complained about the lousy treatment she said the Clintons have received from the current president.

�Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we�re angry,� she said.

Clinton confided to her unnamed pals that she and Bill promised the Obamas they would work to get him re-elected in 2012 if he promised to return the favor and help Hillary win the presidency four years later.

�He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn�t worth s�t,� Hillary said, according to Klein�s book. �The bad blood between us is just too much to overcome.�

And Bill Clinton shared his wife�s loathing for Obama, as The Post reported Sunday.

�I hate that man Obama more than any man I�ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,� Bill told pals, according to the book.

Last edited by isaac; 06/27/14.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward