Originally Posted by keith

I have worked in Production, and management keeps close watch on Scrap, and there is a lot of internal politics in the Production Dept on keeping down scrap. It is not just an accepted thing that there is so much scrap and bonus money is awarded for keeping scrap $ down because it does take money off the bottom line. There is not a QC guy standing over the shoulders of every employee in the Production Dept of Ruger.

Moosemike, what doesn't add up about this entire thread is that Ruger has already tried on many attempts to weasel out of replacing the gun. When you finally get to read the work order that Ruger sent back with the gun, you are really going to be pissed of at Ruger. I will not post the work order until I have a final ruling from Ruger on this gun. If they replace the gun, then all will be considered fine and dandy, and I will not post the work order.

Ackgirl claims the work order is 2000 miles away. If you have it why not post it?

No one here knows what the scrap policy is at Ruger or anywhere else they haven't worked.