Originally Posted by keith
Brick, you had a chance to get a copy of the work order through an email, you declined and put me on the ignore list.
You lying sack-of-sh*t:

Originally Posted by keith
Elderly friend bought a laminated SS model in 6.5 Creedmore. He sent the rifle to the gunsmith to have him put on a muzzle break.

Threads stripped when the gunsmith tried to remove the barrel. Reason that threads stripped...barrel was started into the action crooked.

The entire package was sent back to Ruger, they said they would not warranty the gun due to the fact that the gunsmith removed the barrel...tough titty...$700 shot to Hell! They did offer him the same rifle in a blued version for $500....mitty WHITE of them don't you think???

I say, thank your lucky stars if you have a good Ruger, from now on, buy any other another brand on the market!
An obviously absolutely true story, because as we all know, you can't post anything on the internet that's not true.

Tell me, Little Man, can you post a copy of the work order and receipt that Ruger provides on each and every firearm they service? Or are we to take you at your obviously absolutely true word?

If you send me your email address, I will send you some macro pics of the barrel and receiver that are screwed up on this new Ruger 77. I don't know if my neighbor has the work order or not.

The incident happened exactly as I stated. The gunsmith that took the Ruger apart is Ray Bowman of Precisioin Rifle and tool in Mebane, NC Phone 336-214-5381

I am as shocked as you are that Ruger would not warranty the rifle at all. After checking with Greg Tannel of Gre-Tan Rifles, this happens frequently.

Keith

You offered to send pictures, which have been posted here, but nothing more. You will constantly change your stories and leave out details no matter what. Verbal offer from Ruger? Another lie.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.