Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
LBJ wasn't smart enough to pull off the JFK murder...Federal Reserve henchmen pulled off that caper.

Ford came across as dense...nice honorable man but wow, really UN-dynamic.

The thing I most remember about Rockefeller were his nerdy glasses.

Was JFK working to get rid of the Fed, as was Lincoln?

One of the things I remember was that Kennedy was trailing in the polls for his second term. Kennedy was seriously considering winding down the Vietnam police action as a no win situation that Eisenhower had gotten us into. The reason Kennedy was in Texas was to shore up the conservative Texas vote which he or his handlers thought he needed.

I remember quite vividly that the biggest obstacle that Goldwater had to over come against LBJ was the lie that the Democrats and LBJ told that if Goldwater won the election Goldwater would expand the war and draft all your young sons to go fight in Vietnam while he, LBJ, would wind down the police action and bring your sons home. Anybody alive and well at that time knows that LBJ expanded the war and provided gargantuan profits to the financial/industrial complex.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude