I was told that exactly the opposite when it come to equine dentistry in the past. Every seventh man in the Cavalry packed a speculum and floats. I have even seen powerfloats that were run by bicycle apparatus. I guess the guy as a kid pedaled the bike while grandpa floated the horse. If one finds a true equine dentist, it will not be insanity, the equines mouth WILL get better, and it WILL get cheaper. My refloats on a balanced mouth are about $125 per year and by gosh they are on the money. I am on the road right now in Minnesota (been here doing teeth since May 19). When I get home to Idaho I will get proficient at photo bucket and show some photo's of my own strings teeth before and after. I will also post some photo's of wild australian mustangs teeth. I know other equine dentists, I bet I could find some one that does what I do that goes through your area. A picture says a thousand words so until I get home I will STFU.
I am only trying to help you have a better Horse/Mule/Donkey. I apologise if I offended anyone. I can tell there is care and concern for the animal out there. (That is why me and my wife just floated near 500 head on this trip) Once again I am not trying to offend anyone, only help.

Last edited by Angus1895; 07/23/14.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills