Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I think part of that is born of necessity due to the Remington being in need of more work/refinement than say a Tika, Sako, Blaser, Sauer. I've been told that the metal of a Remington isn't as hard as some other makes, making it easier to work with.
Oh Jesus H. Christ, Dick. If you don't know, just state you don't know, Dick. Don't feel compelled to just post some kind of ignorant bullshit because you think you need to "participate." It's the kind of moronic answers like yours that the internet acquires a reputation for dumbass information, a la Wikipedia.

WTS: Triggers
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Pushing a broom at OU....
Am selling two triggers.

New takeoff Remington X-Mark Pro for a left-handed Model 700. -$36 shipped.

SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE

REMINGTON MODEL 700� AND MODEL SEVEN� RIFLES

PRODUCTS: Remington Arms Company, LLC (�Remington�) is voluntarily recalling Remington Model 700� and Model Seven� rifles with X-Mark Pro� (�XMP��) triggers, manufactured from May 1, 2006 to April 9, 2014.

From the guy trying to sell recalled trigger, and it's been pointed out to you, but you don't have the integrity to pull your desperate ad; for what, $30.? So we know your word isn't worth $30.00, just how cheap is your integrity? Twenty bucks? Ten?
How damned hard is it to research the Rc value of a Remington 700 action, Dick? As opposed to just posting some ignorant-ass bullshit? Your ass just got handed to you and you can't handle it.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.