Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
You get confused easily don't you. We're talking about you peddling recalled triggers, not that that sort of thing doesn't suit you. Most gunsmiths want to replace the Remington triggers and firing pin on the models that aren't being recalled, but theres bricktop, pushing recall junk.

The good news is by your always attempting to change the focus of the conversation it at least indicates you know you're not too bright. Hey thats a step.
Jesus Christ, Dick. Is that the BEST you've got? No wonder Rancho Loco and kamo_gari get in your ass on the surfing threads. You're nothing more than a patently moronic imbecile. You post blatantly wrong and mostly stupid data and take offense when your ass is called out and handed to you.

Let's recap what is being discussed here:
  • bigpapacow inquired about a left-handed rifle build.
  • You posted "I've been told that the metal of a Remington isn't as hard as some other makes, making it easier to work with" without any corrobrating data whatsoever and your ass was handed to you over that.
  • You're mad about that, so you're referencing an item that has no bearing on this discussion.
Take your Ritalin or whatever you "special" people take and focus on THIS discussion. Things will not go well for you on your present course, Dicky.
Mad? I'm not mad dumbass, just Momma taught me not to pick on the helpless kids, so a little guilt I guess. Soft metal, that according to Kenny Jarrett; but with you handling asses an all, guess Jarrett couldn�t possibly know what he was talking about, huh genius. Better stock up on bubble gum, your ass kickin skills aren't too good.
Maybe in your ad you ought to mention you�re selling recalled merchandise. Better yet, why don�t you send it back so you can sell an honest one. You know, that Remington stuff that's so good. What a wank.
Don't get mad because your ass got spanked this morning, Dick. You were just wrong. Just like all the other times you choose to post. Which is why so many other people stomp your ass in these discussions. The Rc value of Remington 700 actions are fairly easy to find, but why bother with facts, huh, Dick?

And why is it you don't post pictures of anything you've done? As near as I can tell, you're the Larry Root of surfing. You're just over-matched by everyone, Dick. And you're grabbing at nothing right now trying like hell to come out ahead. Just face it, Dick, you're always going to come across as half-assed, because you are half-assed. But I'm pretty sure you're putting your whole ass into it.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.