Listen people. I'm not one to interfere with a man's thread, but I have been invited to these self-proclaimed "man caves." And I'm here to tell you, they're gayer than AIDS.

I was in Poland once and a neighbor of the home I was visiting invited us all over to see his "man cave." I leaped at the opportunity because I misinterpreted what a "man cave" was. I was relatively certain he was going to show us a vagina, but he didn't.

He showed us the remnants of the Artist Formerly Known as His Garage. Holy fuggin'-fugg! He put in a bar, and a couch, and stools, and chairs, and all kinds of ornaments and stupid schit. It appeared as though Oprah had morphed with Jean Claude Van Damme and menstruated all over the floor. It was awful. Just fuggin' awful. Holy fugg. It was bad.

If you are going to have a place that you would like to deem "your own" (which I would persuade you not to do because in my house it is ALL mine, and if I choose to schit in the middle of the living room floor I goddamm will because I make the payments) please make it a normal dwelling. A place where one can change oil, gunsmith, reload, skin a coyote, urinate, butcher a deer, etc. without having to change buildings.

These should be your goals.

And there is no need to exclude women. My wife knows if she wants to find me I'm either in the schitter, or in my garage. And while she isn't welcome in the schitter, she is welcome in the garage. Unless I'm thinking. But I have never met anybody that enjoys my company when I'm thinking so that would never happen.

Best of luck.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house