Doc;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the week has been treating you well.

I'd say that based upon a couple decades of being a semiprofessional "organizer" in production shops that you need more shelving, pegboard and hooks and then a wee bit of an inventory control system is all. Nothing that couldn't be done in a weekend or so.... wink

In the spirit of the thread, there are some wonderful trophy rooms and garages shown here so far and thanks to the members who have shared.

I'm with Bluedreaux actually in that I don't mind having the reloading stuff contained into one place, the garage stuff in the garage and then the rest of the house being plain old living space. That said Doc as you know I've been married for more of my life than single and having kids in the house too changes the dynamic for me.

Our garage looks like this quite often when it's fall and we kick out my wife's Forester so we can process some game. This is a grand friend who's been part of our cutting crew since it began in the late '80's.
[Linked Image]

Large and ancient upright freezer converted to a fridge which keeps the meat cool in our very hot Okanagan early fall weather.
[Linked Image]

One of two bench mounted vices - just haven't gotten around to mounting the third one yet. blush This one is made in what was then West Germany and has an honest 6" opening.
[Linked Image]

Different wall in background.
[Linked Image]

Anyway Doc, as you can see - shelves are the answer to your organizational dilemma. grin

Have a good day Doc and all the best to you and yours this upcoming weekend as well.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 08/01/14. Reason: added info

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"