My hunting partner shoots the 160 gr. Accubond to about 3000 FPS from his 7MM Mag. We only started hunting together two years ago but hes dropped two cow elk with that load, one at about 180yards and one at a lasered 317 yards. Both were bang flops DRT. H erecovered the bullet from the first elk (317 yd) and it look almost like the few recovered Partions I've seen. I shot mine with a .35 Whelen. cool
I don't have a .280AI but I do have a straight .280 Rem. and I've been playing with the 150 gr. Accubond long range. hat's one slippery bullet. I'm getting 3010 using the data from the Nosler manual and IMR 7828SSC. Now I have to play with the seating depth to see if I can get better accuracy. I've tried them in a 7x57 as swell but thar rifle flat out hates that bullet. A friend told be of some very fantastic velocity he got from his 7x57 M70 FWT running Re17. He was kind enough to give me his data as I have the same rifle. He said he had absolutely no pressure signs. Dunno if I have the stones to try all the way for his final load. I have the test loads made jup. Now if I could get some cooperative weather I'll find out.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE