Battue. Problem is, the advice Boxer gave me is not what I asked. I have been a RO for our gun club, certified NRA instructor, long time competitive shooter and a few more qualification. I am well aware of what shooting noise can do to a person. I did lot of bullseye shooting when young without ear protection and my left ear is worse than my right, and I do suffer hearing damage and loss.

I don't need to be told that I am whining or just need to buck up and spend money or shown how someone saws their muzzle brakes off. I don't considered the .243 a round for killing elk, others may and that is fine. I am entitled to my opinions.

A asked specific questions about something as I was trying to solve a problem that I have and several on here have helped me tremendously without snide remarks. I thank them for that.

Of the three ear protection muffs I have listed the Peltor got the worse reviews, but not necessarily in the noise reduction. arena

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles