'223,

I can only lead 'em to water...I cain't make 'em drink.

Nor would I,even if I could,because this is sooooooooooo much funnier!

Laffin'!

'tue,

There ain't been a single gent,who's seen light done right,that went back to STUPID.

Hint.

Boolits,boolits and boolits,always rate a thunk.

Re-hint.

'sore,

You are at the mercy of that which you "think" you "know"...which in actuality is amazingly inept,given all your years of "trying".

With days numbered,you ain't in the position to be making too [bleep] many more Stupid decisions and really oughtta give facts a whirl,if only for the first time.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Tracks,

Stupid is NEVER smart.

A stupid approach,ain't to be condoned...unless you are a dumb enough [bleep] to be oblivious to them constants.

Bless your heart.

Just sayin'.

'pole,

Feel free to cite any/all "inaccuracies" you are privvy to,in handing THE Golden Girl an arm beyond her abilities to maneuver,practice with and employ...as well as not being "loud enough" for her.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

'bird,

Keep doing your "best"...if only because of how [bleep] funny it is,to find the "right" helmet for THE Golden Girl to schlep on her Donkey Ride.

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is simply [bleep] hiarious!

Kchuntis,

Your "best",is welllllllllllllll shy of any/all marks...save hilarity.

Here's to you doing your "best" and show casing your "experience","knowledge" and "results"...as the consummate "Trump Card".

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next [bleep] Whine.

Just sayin'!

As an aside...I reckon it only "fair",to add even more to your AMAZINGLY looooonnnnnggggg list of WELL founded insecurities,as I'm openin' Mail.

[Linked Image]

Prolly better Google that too.

Laffin'!