Looks like I'm going to get a chance to try these out this fall. Been hearing that some 1-14 twist rifles won't stabilize these, but they seem to stabilize fine in both my Tikka 22-250 and my Pre-64 220 Swift. I was more worried about the Tikka since I have already tried 60gr partitions in it. Couldn't even hit the board at 100yds.

Started low since some people have had pressure issues, but no problems so far. Loaded one each at 0.3gr increments. Hit 3375 in the Tikka with no pressure signs. 3613 in the Swift. These weren't the heaviest loads I had loaded for either rifle, but it got too late for the chrono to work so I'll have to wait until next time to see where pressure signs will show.

From what I understand, my Swift was only used by the original owner as a deer rifle. I plan to continue that. I don't see ever taking a pristine Pre 64 Swift to a prairie dog shoot and risk overheating the barrel. I figure these Noslers will turn this rifle into some serious whitetail medicine!

Last edited by TATELAW; 08/03/14.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.