Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Beautiful buck there Burns. Great pic.

A blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. Then again that wall of yours is fairly spectacular. grin

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Wow! Killer looking stock,who makes that?

How about the ammo belt on the butt?

Laughing!...............

Might be the best play you got. Dealing in LR killing is not the place to run you up against me.

I got the same stock and ammo belt and rifle right here at a bit over a mile and some silly crazy conditions.

[Linked Image]

Same stock, rifle and ammo belt on a bull at 1000yds last year.

[Linked Image]

Heck I had the sensor watch on in every one of those pictures. Didn't seem to be a problem.

Sure you want to play this game???? laugh

LOL. I'm thinking he's not sure since he's definitely not sure. Shame on you for taking advantage of the obvious. smile

Everyone knows that .264's ignore atmosphere. laugh

Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I use 2 decommissioned iphones as simple in-the-field PDA's with Ballistic AE installed. I take an accurate atmosphere, Input the data into Ballistic and output a drop and wind chart on the phone. All that needs to be done at this point is to lock the screen and put the damn thing in your pocket. If need arises for a long range shot, normally you'll have plenty of time to range the target and refer to the output for extremely accurate data. Opening the locked screen is as quick and simple as looking at data on your rifle.

Rick,

Using the de-com iPhones is a clever method. And you use the watch to change data in the app if a front comes in? What are you using for back-up if the battery dies, device failure, etc?

I use a Kestrel. Same e same as a guy who would want to deliver bullets to pinpoint locations at long range during competition. HINT. LOL

Battery on an iPhone set on airplane mode lasts for weeks.

cool

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.