Originally Posted by Kenneth

but Her name is never mentioned, not once.

Actually, I did use her nickname.

Originally Posted by deflave
The Pepper says thank you to all:

And if you read rule #1 regarding children, you'll see why I don't use her name. And certainly not often.

Also, you know she is my child because Rick states explicitly that only the parent or legal guardian is allowed to post pictures of a child. And I am not one to break the rules.

Originally Posted by RickBin
Guys and Gals:

This is a special forum. I believe it is necessary, but we also need to treat this forum differently.

1] Pictures: Posting pictures of kids on this forum is something that should be done only with extreme care. NO identifying information should be included. ONLY a parent or legal guardian is allowed to post a picture of a kid.

2] Language: Comportment in this forum needs to be beyond reproach. This is NOT a general community forum. Consider this a school. You don't behave in a school like you would in a bar.

3] Safety: Safety in shooting sports is especially important when kids are around. Let's project a positive, safe, responsible approach to firearms. Basics first.

I have high hopes for where this forum could go.

Rick

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house