Good wake up call here. I will go buy some FMJ 380 ammo and test fire mine right away. All it gets for maintenence is an occasional wipe down and some squirts of oil in places of moveing contact.

Never had it bobble with any ammo, but guns like this should be test fired regularly.

I do not shoot mine very much because I have terrible, painful gout in my joints relating to my Kideny failure and the triggergurad on my P3AT comes back and hits my already swollen index finger joint pretty hard and it HURTS, not just a little. But, time to squirt it with some oil again and go give it some sort of workout.

Thanks for the heads up and warning. AND a good reminder

We have several Kel Tec products and like them a lot. P3AT, PF-9, and SU-16. But all guns, including even a Les Baer or Nighthawk or Ed Brown 1911's etc. need to be regularly cleaned and checked for function AND for sure practiced with by thier owners. Off to the range real soon for me with all of my defensive guns.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500