Never been a big KelTec Fan, but when I worked in the Wholesale Firearms Industry, I won a little KelTec P-32 that they made me with a silver slide & bright blue frame. I dubbed it my Dallas Cowboy Saturday Night Special.
Ive carried it for over 10 years, always loaded with the Corbon +P+ 32 acp ammo.
I generally shoot out my carry ammo every 6 months and clean out all the pocket lent. Fired over 300 rounds to check reliability before I ever carried it. It's been like the Energizer Bunny of 32acp's and has never failed to fire or feed once.
It's not a handgun that I would ever carry as my primary or ONLY CH gun, but gets carried a lot as a BUG when I wear my Sunday Go To Meeting clothes.

That being said, all of my buddies that bought KelTec P-3AT's all had several issues and some made multiple trips back to the factory for repair. I've never owned one in 380, but if I was buying a Micro .380, it would Definately be a Ruger LCP. I've had numerous students in my CHL Classes quailify with the little Ruger, and they seem to function flawlessly.

Would I buy Another KelTec. ? Probably not, unless I replaced my P-32 or my PMR-30. Both of those model KelTecs function flawlessly for me. Here's a pict of my little Dallas Cowboy Special.

[Linked Image]

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~