Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Cisco1

With any normal person that would have been the end of it. You sir have some serious mental issues. As for a curse, I am blessed by God. You cannot curse what God has blessed. If you continue in your witchcraft, you will be the one to be cursed. I will pray for your soul.I hope that you will repent and make Jesus your savior. You need peace in your life. You are filled with bitterness and it will destroy you if you won't let it go.

Trust me, that don't help your cause. If a man needs to bring Christ into it scares the [bleep] out of me (see safariman, and many others)

I didn't say it to gain sympathy. I'm sorry there are so many who claim to be Christians but are only hypocrites. I am who I am and Christ is part of that. I don't apologize for, nor am I ashamed to mention the name of Christ.

I don't claim to be perfect on my own, but in this case all I did was back out of a deal within 24 hours because it started sounding too fishy to me. I truly am sorry for the bad feelings I caused to Cisco. I never lied to him though. The deal would have gone through if he hadn't suddenly asked for payment in his wife's name. I may be guilty of paranoia but nothing else.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 09/26/14.