Just my thoughts here... I wish guys would get away from all the "gadgets" we just HAVE to have to kill that big buck. You ever notice how they market all this crap.. if you wear this suit, or use this deer call you will bag that elusive 190" buck. Really.. What if the area you hunt doesn't have a 190" buck on it... They never address that..lol Why dont they just tell you, that you may spend Hundreds or Thousands on gadgets and kill those same 115" 6 or 8 point's that you've been seeing for years. Mostly because that's all the Land/ hunting pressure will allow for. (Doesn't sound as sexy.. huh)

For me I will do what I have always done. Wash my clothes in baking soda, or a generic sports wash. Store them in a rubber made tub, with a few cedar blocks from Lowes (gives them a nice earthy smell, and cedar is prevalent where I hunt). Then I top it off by siting around a Hard wood (oak,hickory) camp fire, for a low tech Carbon infusion..lol Not really.. I just love a good campfire while in camp. But the deer don't seem to mind; they still come in from any wind direction, and walk all around, under my stand. Oh and I forgot to add that I walked to my stand in Leather Hunting boots! wink

Last edited by MarkG; 10/01/14.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis 9:3