Just bought a different scope for the old girl. She'll be looking a little bit different by the end of the week... Shot pretty good today too, but it looks like the 69.5gr. load is the one it likes the most. I shot the A-max again just to see if the accuracy was still there with that load and it landed right around the moa mark so that's looking good. Next weekend, I may run the charge wt up a bit (I know it's over book max by a small amount) to see if I can find another accuracy node. If not, it looks like I'll be running the 160gr. Nosler partition at around 3,000 fps with this powder...Good enough for any buck or elk around here I guess grin

I did a lot of shooting today. I had to make sure my 300 wsm was still shooting well after the McMillan swap and bedding job:
[Linked Image]

I also shot the pre 64 model 70 30-06 fwt and it was the king of the hill for best accuracy today:
[Linked Image]

I really like how this one is set up. Seems to be liking it's new Micky stock too grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA