Originally Posted by squesh
never claimed it became a rifle. I claimed, and it can be shown in animals, that it's a LOT more effective than what you've got in your pocket gun right now. :-) go ahead, be "comfortable" with loads that don't work worth a hoot. Cause they don't. You won't find enough chest hits (on people) with any given load,to give you a real reason to favor that load. You'd need at least 20 such hits, on video. Thats's the only proof of what happened (soon enough to stop an attack) People lie, have mispreceptions, etc. animal shoots are repeatable, as many times as you want. flesh and blood is flesh and blood. If the bullet doesn't expand and overpenetrates in critters, it will do even worse on men, due to the clothing issue.

examining a dead body doesn't tell you if the guy was stopped instantly, or fought on for 10 seconds before dying, after being shot, that is. all you know is he's dead. So what? he might have lived for days after being shot. the dead body doesn't tell you anything about how much shock and destruction the load achieved.

Do you actually believe the bullscheit that spews from your own mouth, my god your azz must be jealous!

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell