Originally Posted by gunchamp
Ok guys, I have detail stripped this pistol and tried everything. This gun has an issue, one that if you didn't know could cause an injury or fatality. Even kimber states a 1 year warranty but has sure as phuc fixed the guns I have owned that failed. This company will not ever get my business again. Kahr is a joke. Say what you want Redneck but this is the kind of stuff that's put these companies into the ground. Put out a subpar product and don't stand behind it. Guess there is a reason I run quality 1911's, smith's and glocks.
I understand a bit of your frustration - I was just pointing out the other side.

Actually, Kahr puts out a very good product. But ANY manufacturer can have a turd leave the bowl once in a while. They spell out their warranty in exact terms - yet you're upset that they follow it?

If you buy a new truck with a 3/36 warranty and then have an issue 4+ years later - do you pay for the repair or do you complain that 'they don't stand behind their product'? (serious question - by no means any flame intended)

If this little gun's not working correctly and you don't want to pay to have it fixed, I'm curious then - who will you be selling a defective (and possibly injurious) firearm to? Or are you going to pay to have it fixed and then sell?

Again, just asking to see where you're headed on this.. With a detail strip - did you find what the issue was? Have any clue as to what exactly is not functioning correctly? Some burr hanging up the sear or similar?? (curious minds wanna know)

In any case - best wishes going forward... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!