"Kahr Arms used to be owned by the son of Rev. Moon. Ya know, like the Moonies, that you used to see at the Airports wearing white sheets. Rev. Moon couldn't own the Company because he was a convicted Felon.

Don't know if they still own the company or not."

Don't know about the accuracy of the rest of your statement; But it was the Hari Krishna's (sp?) that used to hang out in airports.

I've read that his father was the 'reverend' Moon, but that he has distanced himself from his father's 'religion'. I say read as I have better things to do than look into such non sense... it'd be a full time job considering the state of the world.

Back to guns... I've got a couple of Kahr's and like them, no issues, light weight, smooth trigger and accurate (way beyond what I expect from a tiny pistol!).

I'm kind of with you on the warranty... why I am so impressed with Ruger these day's. But, try calling Colt and telling them the older 1911 that you bought used is having problems... will they send you a call tag for shipping and repair it for free! Then try it with S&W, etc. Good luck!

Jerry

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 10/22/14.

Si vis pacem, para bellum