Not a smartazz at all. You mistake simple reality for ego and you continually talk about things that are out of your depth of experience and then throw tantrums when someone calls you on it. I could care less if you or anyone else twists a turret in their lifetime. If distance ain't your gig or if scopes that hold a zero don't interest you then carry on. Please feel free to see if I've responded to posts titled- "I have no interest in shooting past 200 yards or scopes that work". When someone asks about distance or using turrets or reliable scopes- sorry, you're Leupold, Ziess, Burris variables are lacking. This is reality. No matter how many dudes that you've "guided" to a deer.

This discussion isn't about how much big game that you've killed, but if you like I'm comfortable discussing same. I've never killed more than about 60 in a day on crop damage. Of course that's not "hunting", though I've only broke into the 20's a year on regular tags not more than 8 or 10 times. Last year was slow, but I did manage to see what the fuss over the NF MOAR reticle was on 14 in a weeks time.

I would greatly like to hear your thoughts on DIY sage brush Mule deer hunting, and if you'd care to pen a treatise I would read.