YES I have experience behind a Zeiss Terra. Eye relief is SHORT. And gets shorter the higher the power. I also have LOTS of experience behind Conquests and don't care for them one bit. But I will say one thing, they are EASILY better than Terra.

Please, go ahead and tell me I'm wrong about the ER. Maybe your boyfriend can jam another ruler in your eye for a second "test". Remember to put your lab coats on laugh

I also have about 40-50 scope boxes atop a gun safe right now that do not even represent 1/4 of the scopes I've owned, let alone used.

NOW your turn:

---Tell us all about Tikka tolerances vs. Ruger American tolerances that you so boldly speak.

--Show us the RAR, Marlin, and Savage you own that have PROVEN (your words) to be less accurate than Tikkas

---How about those fully blue printed Tikka actions with match grade barrels

---How many match grade barrels do you see that are hammer forged? Please tell us some makers of hammer forged match grade barrels

---God I'm almost laughing too hard to type

I could go on, but won't. You have already proven yourself incompetent a multitude of times, on a multitude of levels, and incapable of backing up anything you say.

Have a good day, Princess........ laugh