Originally Posted by safariman
Several men whom I count as being among my closest of freinds I learned of and met through this site. Now, with my Kidneys really and truly tanked and with me needing a transplant sooner rather than later... Not just one but TWO different men from here at 24hrcf now have stepped up and offered to be tested to see if they are a match for me. The idea proffered that if they are a match for me and a good candidate for the arthroscopiy performed surgery to remove the extra kidney, with no bribery or gift given or required on my part, they will be giving me one. Yeah, I am off of the reservation by some standards at times, but these offers have come in seemingly without much hesitation or pause. This is a level of friendship that I was not counting on nor could have reasonably expected, but here we are and I have two donors in the pipleline here. It usually takes about ten potential donors to get tested before a good match is found, but one never knoes.

I am amazed and BLESSED here.

Almost assuredly two members that don't post outside the hunters campfire forum.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D