[/quote]

I think it sucks & don't find it funny in the leastbut I suck at being a standup comic...the guy's knockin on deaths doorand Satan heard the knock and is putting his slippers on & people that don't know the man are feeling free to comment on his characterbut lying and deception doesn't make him a bad person... There have been times in my life when I've been in severe pain...drugs didn't helpbut lying to my friends and screwing strangers on the net did but I'm sure that in conjunction with the pain, they just might have clouded my thought process a bitso I hurried up and jumped on my pc and started buying and selling chit. I've met Mark & done a couple of face to face deals with him...and I met Scott Peterson and still don't think he murdered his wife and unborn son...I've met his dad & one of his childhood friends...so that means he is GTGall fine people as far as I'm concerned...and my impulse judging character is unprecedentedhe may have screwed the pooch on some deals but I just ain't buying the idea that he did so without a condom and ill intent... but than I am one nieve SOB and love my short rides on a turnip truck [/quote]

Here, I filled in what should have been said instead of all them thar periods! smile

If I had to type that drivel to defend my friends I wouldn't have many! I for the life of me cannot figure out some peoples logic and excuses for what they do!

Last edited by SDWhirlwind; 10/25/14.