Killertraylor;
Good morning to you sir, I trust all is well with you this finally cool fall morning.

I really can't add much information as to what moose on the other side of the big mountains might do in November as my experience with Okanagan mirrors kkahmann's Ontario moose.

If we see moose tracks into November, which aren't that common as for the most part they head into a valley on the other side of the mountain I hunt - but if we bump a moose then they don't seem to be moving much at all.

It's a bit of a tough spot for sure and I "feel your pain" as they say or a wee bit anyway as the Ministry has moved our bull season progressively later in the year from September when we'd actually see bulls moving to November now - where I pretty much don't see them..... frown

Now to be sure I still buy a bull tag because the year I don't have a bull tag in my pack I'll see one standing by the road waiting for me - and he'd be uphill from the truck like as not too! laugh

Anyway sir, I'm sure your guides know where the local moose hang out as good as anyone there, so good luck on your hunt in Alberta and the rest of your hunts this fall as well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"