I have and have shot several Accubond loads and are very intrigued by their incredible flight characteristics. I shot my .375 Wby with 260gr ABs at a muddy berm several times when chronographing the bullet at a tight average of 2,974fps. It blew large holes in the side of the muddy berm, which generated awes and gasps from the others at the range at the time. I assume that would kill almost anything that lives with a decent shot. I had perfect success with the same rifle with a 300gr NP moving at about 2,550fps impact velocity on a 9�-2� brown bear. If the NP and AB are fairly similar in results, both are very effective in that velocity range to be sure. And my view is that in the sub-2,800fps velocity range, both the NP and AB might be the best thing going.

However, this TTSX 225gr load (3,160fps MV; 3,050fps imact) went through both front quarters, and much bone, of a large AK moose and ended up just under the far left front quarter hide:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I shot the same moose within a few seconds later twice with the same TTSX loads and they both exited.

I have no reason to know or believe that the excellent Nosler bullets would not have done as well or better, but at the 3,000+fps range, I find it hard to believe that, on large game, anything would do better than the TTSX in terms of penetration and expansion. The picture above of the 3,300fps AB makes me think that, while it may work fine at that velocity, the Barnes mono-metal bullets might be a bit more reliable at that velocity. JMO.