Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I wish I lived in Colorado so I could pay someone to hunt on their ranch and sit in a blind all day and drive a truck up to the critter I shot. It's so wild and free up there and different than here.

It's very different, ask the guys who drive out from the east coast to hunt the mountains here. And you're assuming he paid because that's how they do it in TX. That's not how most do it here.

And btw, do you work hard at this?

1-It ain't different. Sitting in a blind and loading deer up in a truck is the same everywhere. Don't try to make it out to be more than what it is, you'll only embarrass yourself.
2-I don't need to ask the folks from the East, I can ask myself because I've done it. And it dang sure wasn't on a ranch with pickup trucks.
3-I don't care how most do it, this was a paid ranch hunt. Nothing more or less.

BTW-No. Observing and pointing out the obvious is something that comes naturally to me.

I'm glad WCC had a great hunt with his family. It wouldn't be so amusing if it weren't coming from a typical "Colorado is so great we do it differently here and nobody else understands how awesome it is" guy.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling