Sad state of affairs we have with a majority of 17 cal bullet manufacturers all but abandoning production of the 17 cal bullets. Hornady seems to have this market cornered near as I can see.

My hat is off to Hornady for a job well done! if my information is correct all 3 of there premium17 cal offerings will be available soon.

Compare this to Nossler or Berger and it simply seems these firms have handed the 17 cal market to Hornady. A few years back Berger opted to get away from there target tip due to lack of market demand. whistle Now they have abandoned the 17 cal product line all together. The Nebraska firm beats all others in terms of price, avalibility and with no compitition there quality may be second to ..............NONE

A great big THANK YOU to the Hornady team. You have been there supporting and promoting the 17 cal world for many years! Here is looking forward to a good many more. smile

Hope the New 17 HH centerfire offering realizes the longevity this firm seems to stand for.
If it is not to much to ask It sure would be nice if we could breathe life back into the 17 Mach II. This is a caliber which deserves more recognition that has been awarded. This is and has been an outstanding round in bolt action firearms.

Thanks again to Hornady for promoting and supporting this small caliber world. Hornady had not been the only face promoting this caliber though they do stand out like no other!

Last edited by Hunterapp; 10/30/14. Reason: grammer

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19