Originally Posted by isaac
Yawn.

Did you respond to my post because everyone else simply ignores you?

Who did you post as on the 24H before this silly sherp charade?

I am only posting as me. Are you posting as someone else since you and I are of like mind?

Why does it seem to upset you so much that someone totally agrees with you? Like you, I only care that a republican gets elected. It doesn't matter to me what they have done in the past or what they will do once they are in office.

I frequently advocate that a good path to a republican victory would be to get a Schumer, Clinton, Feinstein, or similar to switch their voter registration and either join up as VP with a lifelong republican like Christie or flat out run for POTUS themselves. Republicans like you and me would straight ticket vote for them the same as always and it might just get some democrat voters. Heck, even LaPierre could say that any of those people had been at the front on the gun debate and all of our fellow NRA members would vote for them as well.

Stay true to our course, brother.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn